Technical Project Manager
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first CMOS-Based SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with additional exciting applications.
We are looking for an exceptional talent Project Manager to act as a hub for the company’s core developments, working closely with R&D teams and being responsible for deliveries and alignment. The role requires multidisciplinary proficiency, making decisions with a complex set of considerations, while aligning with the company’s vision and thinking.
Your Day to Day
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Manage day-to-day tasks, and provide project updates on a consistent basis to the involved teams and management / senior management
- Manage tasks forced to address issues during the project execution
- Predict and monitor continuously the resources to achieve the project objectives
- Work with team leads to define and maintain documentation and specifications throughout the project lifecycle
- A technological bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years of project management and related experience
- At least 3 years experience managing Hardware projects
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools (e.g. MS Project, Jira), methodologies, and best practices
- Experience with image sensors and electro-optic systems development – preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Leading the SWIR revolution: TriEye is redefining the way machine vision systems perceive the environment with its breakthrough Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensing technology providing HD SWIR imaging and 3D deterministic depth information under all lighting and weather conditions.
- Timing is everything: This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth
- Make yourself at home: Our beautiful and modern offices in Tel Aviv, conveniently situated near all public transportation options, are designed to provide you with a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Unlocking your potential: Be a part of an empowering, multidisciplinary team who strongly believes in constant learning and knowledge sharing, offering a range of growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package: Free gym membership, parking, holidays and birthday gifts, Cibus, generous vacation allowance, happy hours and team events, etc.
TriEye is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.