Senior System Engineer
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with other exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our System Architecture team as a System Engineer, leading system requirements definition and management and involved with a variety of system architecture activities.
Your Day to Day
- Translation of Product Requirements to System Requirements
- Definition of detailed requirements for sub-systems in a variety of domains (SW, Algo, HW, Electro-optics, Image sensor, Lasers, FW)
- Hands-on work with all groups in R&D, Product, PM, Quality, and Operations to ensure compliance with all system requirements
- Plan and design system integration test scenarios
- Guidance of V&V process
- Ownership of requirements management flow
- Research and analysis of system limitations for coming up with the best-performing product
- Lead risk management and DFMEA processes
- A BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (MSc is preferred)
- At least 4 years of experience in multi-disciplinary system engineering.
- Technical experience in electro-optical engineering, control systems, embedded computing, or electronics.
- Hands-on experience building and measurements of optoelectronics system - advantage.
- Python, MATLAB or C proficiency – advantage
- Experience with designing complex systems.
- Self-driven, problem solver.
- Team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Leading the SWIR revolution: TriEye is redefining the way machine vision systems perceive the environment with its breakthrough Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensing technology providing HD SWIR imaging and 3D deterministic depth information under all lighting and weather conditions.
- Timing is everything: This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth
- Make yourself at home: Our beautiful and modern offices in Tel Aviv, conveniently situated near all public transportation options, are designed to provide you with a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Unlocking your potential: Be a part of an empowering, multidisciplinary team who strongly believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing, offering a range of growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package: Free gym membership, parking, holidays and birthday gifts, Cibus, generous vacation allowance, happy hours and team events, etc.
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.