Functional Safety Manager
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first CMOS-based SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with additional exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our product team as a Functional Safety Manager, to lead the functional safety activities in the company, and to ensure that all company products and services meet safety standards before they go to market.
Your Day to Day
- Serve as a central point in the organization for all issues related to functional safety
- Build functional safety plans covering the entire life cycle of a product (R&D, operation, and usage)
- Ensure that safety plans are executed by R&D departments
- Develop a safety case as evidence to meet ISO 26262 requirement
- Supervise R&D teams in the use of various analysis tools such as FMEA, FTA
- Provide and support R&D with safety tools, guidelines, checklists, and templates
- Plan and coordinate reviews, audits, and functional safety assessments
- Define safety KPI to drive continuous improvement
- Qualify development environments of hardware and software components
- Offer technical guidance to project-level safety managers
- Provide training and coaching for personnel, including project leaders and engineers, in functional safety
- Engage necessary functional safety reviewers, auditors, and assessors
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in exact engineering, statistics, or a related field
- Familiar with ISO 26262 and AEC-Q100/200 standards
- At least 3 years of proven experience in functional safety, Reliability or similar roles
- Experienced working with quality fields and understands quality/reliability tasks in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Experience in automotive, aviation, or medical industries with a focus on safety/reliability/quality standards
- Functional Safety certification - an advantage
- Excellent attention to details
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Inspiring skill development by providing growth opportunities
- Interest in supporting TriEye’s mission to improve and save lives by making Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology accessible to everyone. Harnessing the power of SWIR sensing to provide superior vision, enables access to mission-critical image data even in the most challenging visibility conditions. This is a unique opportunity to take an active part in building a world’s first technology.
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.