Laser NPI Manager
About The Position
TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first CMOS-Based SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with additional exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our Photonics group as an NPI Manager to lead the NPI process of TriEye's novel laser technology, from initial concept to full-scale production.
Your Day to Day
- Oversee the product development acting as the focal point for manufacturability, testability, and reliability
- Manage relationships with external vendors and suppliers involved in laser technology development and productization, ensuring manufacturing and testing capability ramp up to align with product requirements and roadmap.
- Develop and maintain, along with external vendors, an EOL test program of the product and its sub components, optimize coverage and test cost to meet the product's cost and testability targets
- Build and maintain a qualification program per product and customer requirements, execute the qualification tests, perform root-cause analysis for any failure, and work closely with the design teams to provide a solution
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies such as supply chain dependencies, regulatory compliance, and automotive safety standards
- Maintain accurate documentation and records, including production plans, test programs, and any changes made during the process
- BSc / MSc in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Project management experience, including the ability to manage deadlines and coordinate cross-functional teams and technological vendors’ activities
- Experience in NPI processes, preferably in the automotive sector, with a focus on Optoelectrical products. Laser products advantage.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes, supply chain management, and production planning for automotive components
- Knowledge of automotive quality standards (e.g., IATF 16949) and regulations specific to laser products. advantage
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?
- Leading the SWIR revolution: TriEye is redefining the way machine vision systems perceive the environment with its breakthrough Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensing technology providing HD SWIR imaging and 3D deterministic depth information under all lighting and weather conditions.
- Timing is everything: This is your opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth
- Make yourself at home: Our beautiful and modern offices in Tel Aviv, conveniently situated near all public transportation options, are designed to provide you with a comfortable and welcoming environment
- Unlocking your potential: Be a part of an empowering, multidisciplinary team who strongly believe in constant learning and knowledge sharing, offering a range of growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package: Free gym membership, parking, holidays and birthday gifts, Cibus, generous vacation allowance, happy hours and team events, etc.
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.