ALGORITHMS TEAM LEAD
Posted on Wednesday, July 5, 2023
What you’ll do
- You will lead our top-notch Research team
- You will participate in defining groundbreaking SW products in the car and in the cloud as well as developing advanced algorithms for the world’s leading car companies
- You will design, develop and implement state-of-the-art algorithms for autonomous vehicles and run experiments for data collection.
- You will build SW Infrastructure for research (Training, testing, reporting)
- You will design, train, deploy, and track ML models.
- You will utilize big-data (millions of Km of recorded data) frameworks to collect, process and maintain data.
- You will develop a thorough understanding of vehicle dynamics and incorporate this knowledge into your work.
What you’ll need
- MSc. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Physics or other relevant discipline
- At least 5 years in algorithm design for real-world applications
- 3 Years’ experience in leading a research team
- Proven experience in signal processing
- Experience in machine learning
- Familiarity with classification, regression, clustering, anomaly detection, and the ability to apply these techniques to sensory data.
- Excellent knowledge of programming and software engineering.