Senior Partner Manager - Telecommunications
NoTraffic, the world’s first autonomous traffic management & mobility solutions platform helps cities and enterprises build the future of mobility by enabling a variety of customized services and solutions for all road users and citizens. The company brings unmatched technology and innovation to cities and is rapidly expanding. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment and are driven to get things done.
The mission of the Senior Partnership Manager – Telecommunications will be to lead our relationships with a variety of organizations in that domain. In that role the person will identify and nurture relationships at these companies such that they incorporate NoTraffic’s solutions into their Core and Smart Cities offerings with the result of generating significant revenue for NoTraffic.
Your day to day will include:
- Lead, negotiate and execute complex, enterprise-level partnerships essential to exponentially increase distribution and deployment of NoTraffic’s platform
- Identify new opportunities to drive industry leadership and new partnership opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to align key partners, including legal and compliance, customer operations, marketing, sales, product and engineering, and executive leadership
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence roadmap development
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Product, or related fields
- Deep experience in the telecommunications field and the ability to recognize joint opportunities for success between telecommunications providers and NoTraffic
- Relationships in the telco/cable industry that can be leveraged
- Proven ability to build relationships and navigate complex, external organizations to identify internal champions and to influence decision-makers
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong negotiation skills, with an emphasis on driving partner value
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization, and project management skills