Partnerships Manager - Traffic Consulting
NoTraffic, the world’s first autonomous traffic management & mobility solutions platform helps cities and enterprises build the future of mobility by enabling a variety of customized services and solutions for all road users and citizens. The company brings unmatched technology and innovation to cities and is rapidly expanding. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment and are driven to get things done.
The mission of the Senior Partnership Manager – Traffic Consulting will be to lead our relationships with a variety of organizations in that domain such as AECOM, Parsons, Jacobs and HDR. In that role the person will identify and nurture relationships at these companies with the objective of raising their awareness of NoTraffic’s solutions such that they will discuss our products with their clients. The candidate will also explore and develop new ways for NoTraffic to partner with these organizations.
This person will have extensive experience navigating partnerships and will work cross-functionally to build relationships across the US. We value experience, intelligence, creativity, and critical thinking.
Your day to day will include:
- Work tirelessly to raise the awareness of NoTraffic’s solutions to the traffic consulting firms
- Identify new opportunities for NoTraffic’s products to solve the problems of the traffic consultancies clients
- Work cross-functionally to leverage your transportation expertise to help NoTraffic grow
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence roadmap development
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 10+ years’ experience working with leading traffic consulting firms
- Deep experience in the Intelligent Transportation Systems field and the ability to recognize joint opportunities for success between traffic consultancies and NoTraffic
- Relationships with ITS consultants and consultancies that can be leveraged
- Proven ability to build relationships and navigate complex, external organizations to identify internal champions and to influence decision-makers
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong negotiation skills, with an emphasis on driving partner value
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization, and project management skills