Manufacturing Manager & NPI Leader
A start-up company in Caesarea that’s making GPS protection and resilient navigation solutions tailored to make
next gen autonomy (UAVs and vehicles) safe by protecting them from jamming attacks.
Our team is growing this year, and this is an amazing opportunity to join us at an early stage and grow with us!
We are looking for…
A manufacturing manager and NPI leader who will be responsible for defining and leading the entire manufacturing process to product delivery to customers.
· Management and responsibility for all stages of manufacturing
· Quality control and assurance for all components purchased and all products manufactured
· NPI (New Product Introduction) leadership – define and lead entire process from R&D to finished product
· Management of all manufacturing subcontractors
· Management and responsibility of production files of all company products
· Planning and management of all manufacturing programs
· Planning and management of manufacturing budget
· Definition of purchasing requirements (quantities and timeline) to meet company goals
· Responsibility for inventory of finished products according to sales requirements
· Sync tightly with sales team for short, mid and long-term manufacturing plan
· Engineering support throughout all manufacturing phases (layout, bare PCB, SMT, integration and testing)
· Definition, planning and management of all QA\QC processes in the company
· Risk management planning of manufacturing plan, new supplier\subcontractor qualification
· Plan and management optimization plan for all manufacturing phases
· Maintenance and continuous updating of the related data, ERP, product trees etc.
· Experience with ERP systems
· Experience in building and managing Gantt charts (MS Project)
· Experience managing manufacturing processes of complex HW and electronic products
· Experience with management of QA/QC processes
· Engineering BSc/MSc (preferred Industrial eng., electronics eng.)
· Experience planning managing budgets
· High level of English
· High capability of multi-tasking and delivering under pressure
· High capability of working in small teams and task forces