A start-up company in Caesarea that’s developing GPS protection and resilient navigation solutions tailored to make next gen autonomy (UAVs and vehicles) safe by protecting them from jamming attacks.
Our team is growing this year, and this is an amazing opportunity to join us at an early stage and grow with us!
We are looking for…
A product manager who will own the entire lifecycle of all company products. From the ideation and market assessment phase to development, engineering, testing, and marketing\sales.
As the product group is a new group in the company, this product manager will help us shape and mold it.
· Gathering customer requirements
· Assessing market demand and trends
· Ideating and planning a winning product
· Examining competition, differentiation, and value proposition
· Building and articulate product-market-fit
· Defining product spec
· Defining product strategy and roadmap
· Continuously communicating with all stakeholders (R&D, Sales, Marketing, Customers)
· Creating pilot programs to run prototypes and assess outcomes
· Taking evidence-based decisions
· Aligning product development with business goals
· Finding and achieving success metrics
· Creating product marketing plan
· Document and communicate system changes to all stakeholders (R&D, Sales, Marketing, Customers)
· Decide and plan content and timing for all product features, upgrades and general changes
· Manage risks (business risks, technical risks, budget risks, manufacturing risks, schedule risks etc.)
· Verifying through entire product lifecycle product is up to defined spec and market requirements
· Full responsibility and leadership for product lifecycle (including timeline, budget, deliverables, milestones…)
· Prior experience as a product manager in a multi-disciplinary company (preferably startup experience)
· Experience in management of engineering or technical team
· Experience in building and managing Gantt charts (MS Project)
· Experience in planning, managing and standing within budgets
· Highest level of English
· High capability of multi-tasking and delivering under pressure
· High capability of working in small, cross-functional teams and task forces
· Work is on-site in Caesarea (relevant applicant are between Tel Aviv and Haifa)