Customer Support Director
D-ID is at the forefront of revolutionizing generative AI-powered interactions and content creation. Specializing in Natural User Interface (NUI) technologies, D-ID’s platform seamlessly transforms images, text, videos, audio, and voice into highly engaging Digital People, offering a uniquely immersive experience.
D-ID combines facial synthesis and deep learning expertise to deliver interactive AI experiences in multiple languages, elevating and scaling the way we connect and create in the digital world. The company’s technology provides solutions for businesses specializing in customer experience, marketing, and sales, as well as for content creators around the world.
More than 150 million videos have been produced with D-ID’s user-friendly self-service Creative Reality™ studio and integrations and more than 250,000 developers are building solutions with the D-ID API. Founded in 2017 and supported by tier 1 VCs, D-ID employs 70 people in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, London, and Singapore.
D-ID is looking for an energetic and skilled Director of Customer Support. In this role, you will have the responsibility of guiding and overseeing our customer support team to deliver exceptional service to our clients. You will have a vital role in developing the support strategy, streamlining procedures, and ensuring the team provides top-notch assistance. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, has excellent leadership abilities, and has a demonstrated history of improving customer satisfaction.
- Manage the day to day operation within your assigned team including process escalating, quality checking and staffing needs, defining support strategy, setting and hitting KPIs.
- Improve the customers’ experiences by understanding and focusing on demand management, measuring how the team is doing and driving the necessary actions for improvement.
- Own customers’ issues and raise opportunities for product improvement to Customer Success, Product, and R&D teams.
- Ensure customer expectations are achieved/exceeded through excellent customer service.
- Support the team on providing accurate, efficient resolutions to complex escalated customer issues.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends, technology and best practices.