Sales Development Representative
D-ID is at the forefront of revolutionizing generative AI-powered interactions and content creation. Specializing in Natural User Interface (NUI) technologies, D-ID’s platform seamlessly transforms images, text, videos, audio, and voice into highly engaging Digital People, offering a uniquely immersive experience.
D-ID combines facial synthesis and deep learning expertise to deliver interactive AI experiences in multiple languages, elevating and scaling the way we connect and create in the digital world. The company’s technology provides solutions for businesses specializing in customer experience, marketing, and sales, as well as for content creators around the world.
More than 150 million videos have been produced with D-ID’s user-friendly self-service Creative Reality™ studio and integrations and more than 250,000 developers are building solutions with the D-ID API. Founded in 2017 and supported by tier 1 VCs, D-ID employs 70 people in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, London, and Singapore.
As an SDR, you will be responsible for generating pipeline as a contributing member of the U.S. sales team. You’ll work closely with both the marketing team and direct sales team in order to successfully qualify leads in support of our ARR growth targets. This is both an inbound and outbound role, so strong oral and written communication, along with interpersonal skills are a must. As the first US-focused SDR, you must be comfortable operating in a fast paced environment where playbooks and processes are actively being defined.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s based primarily on pipeline added (number of deals and ARR) as well as meetings booked.
- Inbound efforts - Successfully qualify inbound inquiries via phone call and email leveraging BANT (or similar) methodology, and provide relevant data to the sales team to ensure they can progress the opportunity towards closure.
- Outbound efforts - Be comfortable leveraging data to identify current self-service users that would be suitable to approach for a direct sales opportunity. Leverage your strong communication skills to draft highly targeted email communications as well as higher-volume, scaled communications via Salesloft.
- Partner closely with the Sales team to continue to learn about customer use cases and leverage those insights during initial qualification stages.
- Be a sponge - Continuous learning about the evolving Gen AI landscape, our products, customers, use cases, etc is a must.
- Salesforce Hygiene - Rigorously maintain any lead information in Salesforce in order to ensure an efficient handover to the sales team.