D-ID is at the forefront of revolutionizing generative AI-powered interactions and content creation. Specializing in Natural User Interface (NUI) technologies, D-ID’s platform seamlessly transforms images, text, videos, audio, and voice into highly engaging Digital People, offering a uniquely immersive experience.
D-ID combines facial synthesis and deep learning expertise to deliver interactive AI experiences in multiple languages, elevating and scaling the way we connect and create in the digital world. The company’s technology provides solutions for businesses specializing in customer experience, marketing, and sales, as well as for content creators around the world.
More than 150 million videos have been produced with D-ID’s user-friendly self-service Creative Reality™ studio and integrations and more than 250,000 developers are building solutions with the D-ID API. Founded in 2017 and supported by tier 1 VCs, D-ID employs 70 people in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, London, and Singapore.
As a Marketing Analyst at D-ID, your role is pivotal in shaping how our audience engages with our brand. You will use your creative expertise and understanding of AI tools to produce video content for a variety of purposes.
As the Marketing Analyst at D-ID, you will play a crucial role in driving data-driven marketing strategies and initiatives. You will be responsible for analyzing market trends, customer behavior, and campaign performance to provide actionable insights that contribute to the overall growth and success of the company.
- Analyze marketing and product data, including user acquisition, conversion rates,product use and customer retention.
- Generate regular reports to evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify industry trends, competitor strategies, and opportunities for growth.
- Provide insights on market dynamics to inform strategic decision-making.
- Stay updated with the latest marketing data analyst best practices and technologies, incorporating them into our growth strategy.
- Segment and analyze customer data across all products to identify target audiences for personalized marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to tailor messaging and strategies based on customer segments.
- Evaluate the return on investment (ROI) of marketing efforts and recommend optimizations to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Perform as the marketing operations lead for HubSpot
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product to align strategies and goals