Technical Support Engineer
D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
A rising force in the Generative Tech space, clients use D-ID’s platforms for anything from elevating online courses by adding digital instructors, to putting a friendly face on customer service chatbots, to crafting new forms of storytelling, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
We are looking for an exceptional technical support engineer, to join our world-leading team in building high-impact products using state-of-the-art technology.
Your goal will be to provide excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for helping our users with API implementation, monitoring and usage. You will be expected to become an expert in D-ID’s API and products and to provide outstanding support for our users by effectively following customer service procedures, implementing support guidelines, and meeting customer satisfaction goals.
- Maintain an updated knowledge base of all company products and services in order to educate our customers
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner, as defined in the company’s SLA and provide information to help resolve any issues
- Make product suggestions to help answer our customers’ specific needs
- Document important customer information for future reference
- High level understanding of code and REST API
- Experience using Postman, HubSpot, and Kibana tools
- Familiarity with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency in English and Hebrew - mandatory
- Service oriented: ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters, excellent human relations, ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and multitask