Sales Development Representative
D-ID is on a mission to help businesses and creators put their best face forward. With our self-service studio and API, we enable users to generate videos featuring an endless selection of AI-powered presenters for a wide range of uses.
Founded in 2017, D-ID is a global leader in utilizing Deep Learning technology to animate the human (as well as not-so-human) face, capable of creating moving and talking avatars based on a single still photograph or illustration and a few lines of written or recorded text.
A building block of the Generative AI space, customers use D-ID’s platforms for everything from crafting new forms of video storytelling, to elevating online courses by adding digital instructors, to putting a friendly face on customer service chatbots, all while dramatically reducing the time and cost of video production.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for identifying potential customers, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure that our company's sales goals are met. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven track record of success in sales. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company
- Contact and qualify potential customers
- Set appointments and follow up on leads
- Track progress towards meeting sales goals
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Attend networking events and trade shows to build relationships and generate leads
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Japanese and Chinese speaker
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field