Legal Counsel - Maternity Leave Replacement
Posted on Monday, November 20, 2023
CYE is looking for a Legal Counsel that will join our team for a period of 6 months. Our ideal candidate is an experienced high-tech/technology lawyer. As a commercial lawyer, you will be working on a wide variety of commercial contracts, including services agreements, vendor agreements, and other general corporate law advice.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of legal contracts with clients, partners, vendors, and third parties (services agreements, NDAs, DPAs, SaaS license agreements).
- Interact and work with the company's departments (sales, product, marketing, finance, HR) on diverse legal issues.
- Perform and provide other general corporate law advice as needed.
- An Israeli licensed attorney with 3-5 years experience as an attorney in a high-tech/commercial department of a law firm or in-house counsel.
- Experience in cross-border payments and global money transmission laws preferred. Experience working with banking and fintech industry is a bonus.
- Proven legal experience in corporate governance.
- Fluent English and Hebrew (written and oral).
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and persistent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
CYE’s optimized cyber risk quantification platform and experts transform the way organizations manage cybersecurity. Using AI and innovative technology, CYE visualizes attack routes, quantifies, mitigates, and communicates cyber risk, and matures organizational cybersecurity posture. Founded in 2012, CYE is funded by EQT Private Equity and 83North.