Social Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
CYE is looking for an experienced Social Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team.
As a Social Marketing Manager, you will work to build and execute ideas to support CYE’s marketing and branding efforts.
- Develop and optimize corporate social media activities - create a social media calendar and develop business relationships in the industry
- Manage different media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, YouTube.
- Proactively suggest creative ideas that align with the company’s messaging and goals
- Produce and execute virtual events including webinars, brand events, meet-ups, and customer events
- Prepare creative briefs and work closely with designers, video artists, and other stakeholders to drive visually and strategically elevated content
- Manage the company executives' and sales' personal accounts
- Build marketing partnerships with influencers
- Work on awards and recognitions planning with the content department
- Manage the company’s Israeli social channels to support HR and employer branding activities.
- Analyse results and optimize performance according to KPIs
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing roles with focus on social marketing
- English speaker
- Deep understanding of social media best practices. Ideally, this will include experience with an Israeli-based company selling globally
- Knowledge of social media trends and technologies, especially when it comes to LinkedIn
- Cybersecurity experience - an advantage
- Strong communication skills, ability to connect with different departments and engage with people
- Organized with high attention to detail and process
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Passionate about learning, eager to make an impact
CYE’s SaaS platform and experts enable security leaders to execute optimized security programs with significant business impact. CYE serves large companies in multiple industries around the world. With offices in Israel, New York, and London, CYE is funded by EQT Private Equity and 83North.