Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
CYE is helping world-class security teams optimize their security decisions using a data-driven approach. We are looking for a Platform Engineer to join our team and build our next-gen production infrastructure.
In this role, you’ll work on evolving our architecture, including CI/CD processes, monitoring, data replication, and security tooling in a multi-cloud, multi-account environment.
Our tech-stack includes AWS, RDS, Redis, RabbitMQ, DataDog, Jenkins and Github Actions, K8s and more.
You’ll work on:
- Building a world-class SaaS infrastructure for shipping high-quality changes to production
- Defining, developing, and maintaining core production services
- Securing our cloud infrastructure and development environments
- Defining and leading innovative DevOps processes and introducing new tools across CYE
- Constantly improving our Delivery Frequency, Lead Time to Changes, and Mean Time to Recovery
You'll be a fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in developing infrastructures for SAAS platforms
- Experience with monitoring production environments
- Strong experience with GitLab, GitHub Actions or equivalent
- Strong understating of Infrastructure as Code concepts and tools
- Experience coding in Python, Bash, or Go
- Mastery of Linux, preferably Ubuntu, and in-depth understanding of Docker and K8s
- Experience with Kubernetes
- [Advantage] Solid understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and Elastic
- [Advantage] Cybersecurity experience is a plus
CYE’s SaaS platform and experts enable security leaders to execute optimized security programs with significant business impact. CYE serves large companies in multiple industries around the world. With offices in Israel, New York, and London, CYE is funded by EQT Private Equity and 83North.