Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023
CYE is looking for a passionate, energetic, and self-motivated Sales Engineer to work closely with our engineering and sales teams. As the first Sales Engineer on our team, you’ll be an advisor and expert advocate for our platform to help our customers and prospects get the most value out of what we offer.
- Work with the sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customers’ technical requirements, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Build & foster relationships with partners and customers.
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on all company products and services
- Have broad technical knowledge with various enterprise-level cybersecurity solutions
- Relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments.
- Create impactful presentations and be able to present in a dynamic, clear, and engaging manner
- Support the sales team with opportunities as a main technical contact
- Deliver product feedback and new requirements based on experiences in the field
- Collaborate and cooperate with the customer success team for smooth client handovers upon signature of a deal (and then again upon renewals or upgrades as required)
- Resident in the East Coast USA
- 5+ years of experience in a technical sales engineering role with cybersecurity products.
- A broad knowledge in the cybersecurity domain (solutions, requirements, compliances etc.)
- Foundational knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, load balancers, proxies, and firewalls.
- Experience in consultative sales cycles with value engineering motions
- Ability to deliver technical presentations demonstrating excellent presentation skills
- Have a consulting approach with customers.
- Excellent personal communication skills and customer-facing skills
CYE’s SaaS platform and experts enable security leaders to execute optimized security programs with significant business impact. CYE serves large companies in multiple industries around the world. With offices in Israel, New York, and London, CYE is funded by EQT Private Equity and 83North.