Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
CYE is looking for a Cyber Architect to join our architecture team within the Critical Cyber Operations Group. As a Cyber Architect you will review our clients’ current organization’s infrastructure, whether it is on-prem or cloud-based, identify security vulnerabilities and offer a viable plan to rectify them.
- Perform architecture reviews on designed or deployed environments, identifying security flaws and recommending mitigations plans
- Escort, evaluate and improve our clients’ security posture by elevating their infrastructure resilience and implement best-practice organizational procedures
- Escort mitigation plans and design practical implementations for security issues e.g., firewall policies review, segmentation & segregation recommendations, Microsoft AD-tier Model implementation etc.
- Research and advocate for new security solutions and technologies
- Operate as an incident responder for triage post-breach
- At least three years of hands-on experience with securing large organizational networks, including security controls, OS hardening, network devices’ security, etc
- Significant experience in at least five subjects from the following list:
- Vast knowledge and expertise in cyber-security IT systems and cloud infrastructure
- Deep understanding of Microsoft IT on-prem and cloud infrastructure, e.g., Azure-Ad, Office365, AD, GPO, protocols
- Practical experience with cloud environments – AWS, Azure, GCP– A significant advantage
- Kubernetes deployment and hardening hands-on experience.
- ZTNA design & deployment experience.
- Knowledge of security controls, e.g., AV, EDR/XDR, DLP, Device control, etc.
- Practical experience with Firewall management from different vendors
- Practical experience in consulting services and risk assessment
- Practical experience with security configuration and maturity assessment
- Experience with implementing security monitoring procedures & systems (SOC, SIEM, SOAR)
- Practical experience with SCADA protocols & ICS system security - an advantage
CYE offers a SaaS cybersecurity optimization platform that combines technology with red team activity to deliver the most comprehensive and contextual organizational security assessments. By quantifying security data, CYE delivers business insights that help businesses make the right decisions about cybersecurity.
See more open positions at CYE
Something looks off?