Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2023
CYE is looking for an experienced dynamic Account Executive to join our EMEA Sales team. This position will be a key player in our organization, taking full ownership for a segment of the EMEA territory across multiple industries and have full responsibility of the entire sales process, from prospecting to deal closure. The ideal candidate will be a strong sales leader with a proven track record in solution and value-based selling and will be able to keep up with the fast-paced environment and dynamics that come with scaling a business into a new market.
This is a fully remote role.
- Engage with customers and prospects remotely and on-site (travel up to 20%) to represent CYE in the EMEA Market
- Build a territory go-to-market plan, incorporating brand evangelism, marketing and partner development
- Identify and analyze customer needs and align them with CYE’s products and services
- Support lead generation activities including cold calls, lead follow-up, and initiation of meetings with key decision-makers to present CYE’s products and services
- Utilize internal and external resources to grow the CYE presence and recognition in the market
- Achieve sales targets by following proven sales methodologies and a structured account planning approach to the EMEA territory and the respective target industries
- Influence CYE’s sales strategy by giving constructive input and market and prospect feedback
- Participate in trade shows and industry events
- Develop and maintain relationships with the partner ecosystem
- Display competency in customer focus, change and innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building, and influencing
- 4-6 years of experience selling cybersecurity solutions to enterprise organizations in the territory
- Experienced in selling SaaS or subscription models
- Proven track record of achieving and overachieving targets
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to a target audience, with a level of technical proficiency and cyber ecosystem knowledge
- Connected to a network of customers and partners in the territory
- Familiarity with complex sales cycles, understanding key customer influencers and decision-makers
- Experience working in a start-up environment and/or familiarity with the start-up culture
- Proficiency in CRM management
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate business acumen and comfortable dealing with c-suite executives
- Full English proficiency and local language proficiency
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills - a must
CYE offers a SaaS cybersecurity optimization platform that combines technology with red team activity to deliver the most comprehensive and contextual organizational security assessments. By quantifying security data, CYE delivers business insights that help businesses make the right decisions about cybersecurity.
See more open positions at CYE
Something looks off?