Senior Software Architect
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
CYE helps world-class security teams optimize their security decisions using a data-driven approach. Our platform, Hyver allows CISOs and their teams to build an optimized action plan to measurably improve security.
As a Senior Software Architect at CYE, you’ll lead platform architecture and work with engineering and product leaders on building and scaling the Hyver SaaS platform.
Our technology stack includes AWS, K8s, Docker, Redis, Apache Spark with Databricks and more.
You'll work on
- Creating a long-term technology vision and strategy to scale our platform and to build high-quality distributed services and components.
- Establishing a robust software architecture that follows industry best practices.
- Improving the speed and efficiency with which the team can iterate and deliver new features.
- Leading complex projects involving multiple stakeholders to deliver business value through highly-complex technological features.
- Solidifying a culture of best practices, clean code and exceptional coding standards.
You'll be a fit for this role if you
- Are excited about clearly and crisply articulating your thoughts in written and verbal form. You iterate and test your communication to make sure you deliver the right message in the best way possible.
- Autonomously managed end-to-end projects, including technical design, coding and collaborating with fellow engineers to deliver business value.
- Have deep understanding of the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Redis, Apache Spark/Apache Flink and AWS.
- Experienced or highly interested in Cybersecurity.
CYE offers a SaaS cybersecurity optimization platform that combines technology with red team activity to deliver the most comprehensive and contextual organizational security assessments. By quantifying security data, CYE delivers business insights that help businesses make the right decisions about cybersecurity.
See more open positions at CYE
Something looks off?