Business Operations & Strategy- United States
We are making the future of Mobility come to life starting today.
At Autofleet, we support the world’s largest vehicle fleet operators and transportation providers in optimizing existing operations and seamlessly launching new, dynamic business models - driving efficient operations and maximizing utilization.
We’re looking for a business operations associate to join our business team and lead complex and strategic processes with our partners around the world.
In your day-to-day, you will create data-driven insights for our customers, lead best-in-class training for clients, and help our customers use Autofleet’s products in a way that is effective and provides maximum value.
You will lead implementation processes and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers. You will build and maintain a reputation as a dependable and trustworthy advisor for our clients.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and lead their continued growth within the company
- Extract, summarize, and analyze operational data to provide insights to customers and partners
- Manage client-facing projects end-to-end: collect client requirements, collaborate with product and development teams, and deliver results.
- Drive renewals and identify expansion opportunities
- Communicate customer feedback to the product team and update customers about product changes
- Significant experience in client-facing roles providing strategic consulting or guidance- account executive, customer success manager, consultant, or other roles.
- Be the best multi-tasker you know, manage multiple complex projects in parallel, and hit your deadlines in advance
- Strong analytical skills- able to draw actionable insights from data and come up with new ways to provide strategic value to clients through data.
- High technical aptitude and curiosity: you don’t need to write the code, but you need to know and understand how things work
- Internally-motivated self-starter with the ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities to take ownership of business processes and produce results
- Master at presenting data and telling stories with data
- Fantastic spoken and written English
Advantage: Experience working with multinational corporations, an additional advantage for experience with automotive/ transportation/ mobility companies