Solutions Architect - US
We are making the future of Mobility come to life starting today.
At Autofleet we support the world’s largest vehicle fleet operators and transportation providers to optimize existing operations and seamlessly launch new, dynamic business models - driving efficient operations and maximizing utilization.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect to join our business team and lead complex and strategic processes with our partners around the world: gathering customer technical requirements, leading platform implementation and integrations, managing development processes with internal teams, and delivering a high quality performance and experience for the global fleets using the Autofleet platform.
In your day-to-day you will manage complex and multi-stage implementation processes, collect and review customer requirements and translate those requirements to product feature definitions, demonstrate and train new users on platform best practices, and lead internal implementation and design of new product features. For aspiring product managers, this role can be a great fit.
- Manage the end-to-end technical process of customer implementation and launches:
- Gather and define customer requirements
- Translate and develop requirements into PRDs and specifications
- Lead internal RnD teams through execution and delivery
- Guide technical customer teams through best practices of platform implementation
- Execute platform demonstrations and on-boarding for operational customer teams
- Live on-site support for launches and kick-offs
- Become a technical platform expert, a leading resource for Autofleet’s global partners to implement and leverage the platform capabilities within their operation
- Analyze, synthesize and implement iterative feedback from customer to improve and build new product features
- Identify areas for improvement, research possible solutions and lead to execution\
- Experience leading technical processes in client-facing environments as a Product Manager, Solutions Engineer, Implementation Manager etc.
- Be the best multi-tasker you know, manage multiple complex projects in parallel, and hit your deadlines in advance
- High technical aptitude and curiosity, direct experience and knowledge of SaaS platforms, REST APIs, basic SQL, Machine-learning model optimization concepts.
- Fantastic spoken and written English
- Availability to travel and implement projects on site with clients
- Advantage: Coding experience
- Advantage: Experience working with multinational corporations, additional advantage for experience with automotive/ transportation/ mobility companies