We are making the future of Mobility come to life starting today.
At Autofleet we support the world’s largest vehicle fleet operators and transportation providers to optimize existing operations and seamlessly launch new, dynamic business models - driving efficient operations and maximizing utilization.
As our global operation continues to expand, we are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic QA Engineer to join our team. As a QA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our products. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possesses excellent organizational skills, as well as a strong willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
In this role, you will work with many different teams across the company. You will work closely with our product managers and developers, validating that our products meet the highest quality standards and effectively solve customer problems. You will also work closely with product designers, the support team, and more.
If you are an ambitious individual with a passion for QA, eager to work in a dynamic and growing start-up environment, and have the skills and experience we're looking for, we encourage you to apply and become part of our talented QA team.
What You'll Do:
- Perform comprehensive testing of new features to verify the requirements are met and long-term quality is upheld.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure the software meets quality standards.
- Define core business flows that will serve as the backbone of the automated tests written by our automation developers.
- Collaborate with the Product and R&D teams to investigate and troubleshoot issues, and provide usability feedback based on customer interactions.
- Work closely with the support team to understand customer pain points, which will help inform your testing strategies.
- Continuously stay up-to-date with the latest product features and improvements, ensuring that our QA processes are aligned with current developments.
- Solid technical aptitude and a passion for learning new technologies, products, and QA methodologies.
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail to ensure thorough testing and bug reporting.
- High-level proficiency in English to effectively communicate with teams across the organization
- Strong communication skills to articulate complex technical issues and interact with cross-functional teams effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to embrace changes in product requirements and QA processes.
- Required: Experience working with SQL to perform database queries and validate data integrity.
- Required: A solid understanding of web technologies and the architecture of the web