Support and QA Engineer
Our global operation continues to expand. We’re looking to grow our support team with hard-working, tech-savvy support agents to take part in the journey.
The ideal candidate is service oriented, self-motivated, with excellent organizational skills and a willingness to learn new technologies.
We’re a start-up, so the work is highly interdisciplinary. Providing support is the backbone of the job, but you’ll regularly take part in QA, give product feedback based on your knowledge of clients’ pain points, and take part in other tasks.
The position is shift-based and requires work during nights and weekends. Day shifts are generally done in our offices in Tel-Aviv (coronavirus regulations permitting) but may also be done remotely.
What You’ll do
- Provide support to enterprise customers on our products and services
- Employ creative problem solving skills to efficiently solve customers’ issues
- Develop expertise in Autofleet products and stay up to date on new features and improvements
- Work with Product and R&D to investigate issues and provide usability feedback from customer
- Take part in company projects based on your abilities and interests. We’re a young and growing company. We like it when people take initiative and learn new skills.
- Native or high-level English
- Strong communications skills
- Solid technical aptitude and a passion for learning new technologies, products, and methodologies
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail
- Flexibility and availability to embrace change
- Experience with web technologies and scripting languages - an advantage
- 1+ year in customer-facing role - an advantage
- Experience working with SQL- an advantage